People around the world live smarter with Promart Industries, Inc., manufacturers of innovative, high-quality home and commercial organizational and laundry care products. With over 48 years of experience in the Home Organization and Laundry Care Industry. Promart Industries, Inc. is setting the standard of excellence in this industry by developing a full line of more than 1500 products that allow consumers to optimize their needs. Everything from your closet, kitchen, laundry room, home office, garage and auto to your workplace.Promart Industries, Inc. is headquartered in the USA and its affiliate company in China, DeltaNova Ltd., lead the industry standard for innovation, quality and superior products.
A brief history of Promart Industries, Inc.
Mission StatementOur Mission: Our vision is to exceed our customers' expectations in quality, delivery and cost through continuous innovation and improvement. We will continue to maintain our leadership and provide creative home organization products to retailers worldwide. About Promart: Promart is a global designer, manufacturer and distributor of Home Storage and Organization products. Everything from your closet, kitchen, laundry room, home office and pets to your workplace. Learn more about the team that has shaped Promart into the progressive and dynamic environment that it is today. A Greater Goal: Together, we look to enhance the lifestyle of consumers and build a sustainable organization that serves many customers. We are resolute to search, create and lead by bringing comfort and glamour to life. Promart Values: Everyday, we aim to work passionately to design neat products that promote and simplify environmental conservation while streamlining consumer's living home. We earn our values not only from the great service and products our team provides, but from our customers with whom we work closely to achieve their goals. Operating Principles
- Smart & hard work
- Continued evolution of our products to meet the needs of today’s consumers
- 1970’s – Designed plastic connector joints for RTA compact packaging
- 1980’s – Developed new generation of hampers with easy to carry removable bags
- 1990’s – Extended product line to include designer based home organizers such as Pop-Up Hampers and a complete assortment of American aromatic cedar products
- 2000’s – Martha Stewart chose Promart for her Laundry Care program at Kmart. Introduced and executed an extensive offering of exclusive home storage products in the alternative storage category at Target
- A full line of dependable vacuum compression space saving bags under the smartbags brand was introduced to the marketplace with exclusive new features
- Magicbags were launched with new supersonic valves and double zipper to keep items airtight and waterproof
- 2010 - Promart launched the next generation of closet organizers with the introduction of the Smart Carousel Line making use of all 360 degrees to store garments shoes and accessories
- Our commitment to innovation enables Promart Industries to maintain its leadership and continue to provide creative home organization products to retailers worldwide
- Over 48 years of experience in Home Storage and Organization and Categories
- Leading manufacturer of original laundry hampers, sorters with removable bags and compartments, and tension loop laundry baskets and closet organizers
- Industry leader in designer based product development for consumer and commercial grade merchandise
- Focused expertise on functional home organization quality products that sell
Pricing & Manufacturing StrengthPricing
- Promart offers good, better and best qualities of fine products that cover all consumers at any income bracket
- In order to keep its competitive edge for all its designed in California products, Promart established an affiliate company (100% ownership) in Hong Kong in 1997 for manufacturing, sourcing of raw materials, quality control, all in China
- Promart’s Earth We Care logo since 1970, reflects our Company’s commitment to the environment.
- Promart ensures that renewable, reusable and/or biodegradable raw materials are used whenever possible in keeping with the promise that quality of product will not be compromised and item will still be very competitive in cost.
- All paper packaging (boxes, label inserts, polybags, master cases) are made from recycled material and are recyclable
- Promart’s Engineering team cooperates with product designers to develop creative methods of knock down techniques in order to ensure an item is packaged in the most compact and efficient way. This saves packaging resources as well as freight, which supports the campaign for fuel conservation.
- Promart designs several products that promote and simplify environmental conservation, such as our reusable Pop Up Trunk Organizers and Shopping Bags, which rid the use plastic or paper bags at the groceries.
Our PartnersThrough hard work and integrity, we've forged strong partnerships with our retail customers and aim to build trusting relationships with our future partners and our everyday consumers.
- International Housewares Exhibition [ Chicago / March ]